Homes for Sale
Homes For Sale
In Stella Maris, there are not that many homes for sale! If you do not see what may peak your interest, ask us for ‘more’ anyway, since this field is subject to short-lived changes. With any inquiry it helps if you include basic preferences for “purpose of ownership and use” as well as “potential budget”.
Note: ** Click on the red Lot number for detailed information and description of said lot as well as to view more pictures. **
- SEA LA VIE
- A delightful two-wing hilltop cottage-style residence, recently renovated, 2 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths, living room/open kitchen, utility, car port, completely furnished, with full appliances and 3 individual A/C units. Interior spaces = some 1,200 sq. ft. Superb Atlantic views north – east – south-east from its 30,000 sq. ft lot of an elevation of some 150 feet! In the heart of Stella Maris, near its renowned Resort Club, but out of sight and sound. Can be hotel-operated for owner!
- Price: $399,000 and REDUCED to $335,000
- STARFISH VILLA
- FANTASTIC REAL ESTATE OPPORTUNITY ... in stunning Stella Maris, “Star of the Sea”, Long Island, Bahamas! Spectacular Starfish House: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchen, pool, stunning views, garage with car! As is, including all appliances, furniture & car! Can be private or used as rental home!
- Price: $1,650,000 and REDUCED to $1,200,000
- Atlantic Breeze Bungalow
- A Bahamian-style ocean bungalow of 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, living room, kitchen, utility,1 car-plus garage, of some 1,800 sq. ft. size, right at the Atlantic shore, on a 20,000 sq. ft. lot. Walking to the Stella Maris Resort Club = 2 minutes. Absolutely no hurricane high water concerns. Interior is furnished and can be lived in “as is”, but does require eventual renovations/enhancements/some item replacements.
- Price: $350,000 and REDUCED to $295,000
- Edith's Harbour Bungalow
- A timelessly styled bungalow of 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, living room/open kitchen, separate 1-car garage, right at the Atlantic shore, of some 1,800 sq. ft. (plus garage), occupying some 20,000 sq. ft. lot! Absolutely no hurricane high water concerns! A one-minute walk from the Stella Maris Resort Club site, but out of sound, out of sight. Recent renovations covered baths/windows/doors! A/C installations and light ‘touch-ups’ still pending. Interior is pleasantly furnished but invites some additional enhancement. Can be hotel-operated for owner!
- Price: $550,000 and REDUCED to $430,000
- Lake House (SOLD)
- SOLD!!! Fresh on the market: “Lake House”, a charmingly Bahamian-style residence of two-wing design, with 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, etc.! Commanding a soothing view across an oval-shaped lake, complete with live-in turtles (protected)! Safe elevation above ocean level, and just a 1-minute walk from the Atlantic rock shore. Furnished, in very good condition, ready to move into! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS SENSATIONALLY LOW PRICE … JUST $ 159,000?? Act now, this will not be around for long! Be in touch!
- Phone Number: 1-242-338-2050/1
- Price: $159,000.00 (SOLD)
- Sunset House
- From the huge deck, one has the views and soothing sounds of the ocean on both sides of our island. It’s a special place to star gaze at night. This unique home has four bedrooms and two baths on the ground floor and a beautiful upstairs with a large ‘Sunset Deck’, great room with a nice kitchen and a spacious lounging area. The bedrooms are in groups of two, each set with a shared bathroom. This beautiful home is in within walking distance to the Stella Maris Resort, well known for its rum-punch parties and The Moonshine Bar, to the Love Beaches and to snorkeling. It’s minutes from the Stella Maris Airport and to some of the most pristine and beautiful beaches in the world. It’s also just minutes from the “Main Road”, bringing you North or South to all the other wonders of Long Island. To the North are the famous Cape Santa Maria Beach, Columbus Bay and Monument, and the Adderley Plantation Ruins. To the South are the famous Deans Blue Hole, Clarencetown and the Flying Fish Marina, wooden smack sloop building…and more.
- Phone Number: 1-242-338-2050/1
- Price: $375,000.00